Firstly my name is Gabriel, the MD of FINECLEAN. We provide a range of commercial contract cleaning services to the Educational Sector, Offices and Warehouses across the Midlands.
You might have received emails from our sales and marketing team with some of our current or upcoming offers.
Weekly I will drop you a line updating you on how business is going here at FINECLEAN. If this isn’t something you’d like to receive, just press the unsubscribe button on the footer of this email. I promise I won’t bother you again 😉
- We have partnered with a cleaning industry specialist for accredited training for both our cleaning operatives and our management team! We will start to conduct additional accredited training for our staff in March 2023!
- Our team has grown by 10 staff members to ensure we are delivering Best in Class cleaning services to our current Partners
- We have won the Cleaning Contract to clean The Porcelain Works to start in March 2023! At FINECLEAN, we are extremely excited to take care of a beautiful venue and block of Offices.
- To assist our ever growing team we are going to be recruiting for a Part-Time Team Leader. More on this to follow.
- Following extensive research, we have partnered up with a local manufacturer of Cleaning Equipment to deliver best in class scrubber dryers and rotary machines.
For now this is what we have been able to accomplish this week! As you know, no day is perfect and running a business does come with its challenges and for that I am thankful for the amazing team at FINECLEAN – we call ourselves FINECLEANERS – special congratulations to Brendan, who was selected as Diamond of the Month for January!
See you next week!