What is a commercial cleaner – Does a whole checklist of cleaning services for commercial or industrial facilities. Commercial cleaning refers to professionally cleaning commercial and industrial properties.
COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES CLEANED
Here are a list of the types of commercial and industrial premises commercial cleaners provide cleaning services for.
- Data Centers
- Government Facilities
- Function Centers
- Medical Facilities
Your office is the start of all of your transactions, thinking, and discussions, so it is vital that you keep it clean and are able to handle the business of a normal day. You want to be able to impress clients, maintain property value, and keep everyone on task instead of worrying about a mess. It could be a responsibility of a worker to maintain organization at their desks, but office employees may not be able to handle taking care of the recycling or taking out the trash, or even cleaning out the fridge when another person has caused a mess.
You need to think about the areas that are in your office space or commercial area that may need to be cleaned. First off, you need to ensure that your storefront is clean and inviting for clients and customers at the door. Commercial cleaners can handle mopping and vacuuming, waxing floors, dusting, and even sanitizing the bathroom that may be there for clients to use. By being able to maintain this space, the company will need to send a message that appearance matters to you, and that you are wanting your clients to feel at home when they are on your clean property.
Secondly, you want to ensure that you are maintaining your work-space. Commercial cleaners will take out your trash, clean the floors, sanitize the bathrooms as well as eating spaces, and will do other types of light cleaning on a regular basis. You may also invest in other services in a frequent basis, including equipment and technology dusting as well as window cleaning.
Then you will need to think about the supplies and how your company will deal with the cleaning process. Many companies will bring their own supplies, materials, as well as equipment which include the chemicals that are used to clean the office. If you have any special requirements, then talk to the cleaning service to understand if they are able to meet your needs.
CLEANING EQUIPMENT & METHODS
Commercial cleaning companies carry a variety of cleaning techniques, equipment, and chemicals to clean commercial facilities properly. The scope of commercial cleaning will include routine and general cleaning – Including tiles, floors, internal walls, partition walls, furniture, lighting, suspended ceilings, window cleaning, dining and kitchen areas, washing facilities and more. Hot water extracted carpet cleaning is usually performed every 1 to 2 years. External commercial cleaning includes picking up litter, removal of graffiti and more.
COMMERCIAL CLEANING CHECKLIST
The work that a commercial cleaner does will depend on what you have them do within a contract, and it is dependent on how much you plan to spend for your cleaning costs. If you want more information about what commercial cleaning does and how it will benefit you, contact cleaning services within your area and ask about pricing for your office space.
Whenever you pay for office cleaning, you will want what you pay for. Commercial cleaning services will supply a checklist of what they will do or how much or how little that they will do. Our company offers commercial cleaning services for even the most basic plans.
If you don’t have a checklist for your company, then you can use ours to find out just how thorough your current cleaning company is. We have been doing this a long time and we know that our competitors won’t come close to giving the value and service that we do.
DAILY COMMERCIAL CLEANING CHECKLIST
The reception area of your office will be the first impression of your customer. You will always want to have this area clean, bright, as well as inviting. Every person needs to have a clean work environment. Having a clean, and well organized workplace will help to make each person productive. Cleaning tasks for this area and other office spaces include:
- Empty waste bins and replace liners. Wash when needed.
- Vacuum hard floors
- Vacuum mats and carpets
- Wipe all horizontal surfaces with a damp cloth of chairs, tables, desks, and other types of furniture
- Dust all horizontal surfaces of chairs, tables, desks, and other types of furniture
- Mop hard floors using disinfectants
- Remove cobwebs from all areas
- Collect all garbage, bottles, papers, etc. from the front entrance
- Ensure all areas are cleaned and arranged neatly
- Spot clean painted surfaces and walls
- Remove fingerprints and marks from door frames and light switches
- Wipe all internal glass
- Polish brass and bright work on cabinets and doors
- Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
BATHROOM AND KITCHEN/BREAK ROOM CLEANING CHECKLIST
Having a sanitized and clean bathroom is a must have in any type of working environment to help ensure safety and reduce germ spreading. The same goes with kitchens or break rooms where an employee will eat. It is important that this space remain sanitary and clean even if no food preparation is done here.
- Remove garbage from all areas
- Clean elevators and stairs
- Mop clean kitchen and bathroom floors with disinfectants
- Remove splash marks from partitions around sinks and from walls
- Dust the tops of mirrors, frames, and partitions
- Clean and sanitize all sinks. Polish all bright work
- Empty trash receptacles and wipe them down if needed and replace liners as needed
- Wipe hand towel dispensers and hand dryers
- Clean and polish mirrors
- Stock toilet paper, facial tissues, hand soap and hand towels
- Vacuum and mop all hard floors
- Spot clean internal glass in doors
- All toilets and urinals will be disinfected and cleaned on both side and sanitized and then wiped dry
- Polish all bright work and brass
WEEKLY COMMERCIAL CLEANING CHECKLIST
- Clean all glass inside and outside with a squeegee
- Spray buff all hard floors
MONTHLY COMMERCIAL CLEANING CHECKLIST
- Vacuum chairs and vents