AREA RUG CLEANING – Vacuuming alone won’t keep your area rugs free from dirt, dust and allergens. To keep your area rugs clean and allergen-free we recommend a professional rug cleaning from the best rug cleaners.
At Fineclean we use our patented hot water extraction carpet cleaning method in our area rug cleaning service. This is sometimes referred to as rug steam cleaning because of the steam it emits as we clean, but we don’t actually use steam to clean. Hot water extraction allows us to safely remove dirt and stains, leaving behind a clean area rug and no residue.
Find an area rug cleaner near you here.
- OUR AREA RUG CLEANING EQUIPMENT
We use our proprietary hot-water extraction process to extract dirt, stains and allergens from your area rug, along with an EPA Safer Choice cleaning solution that doesn’t leave a residue.
- FREE DEMONSTRATION
We offer in-home demonstrations of our area rug cleaning process so you can see it for yourself before you book a cleaning.
- CAREFUL INSPECTION
Our technicians examine area rugs closely for pulls, rips and tears to ensure we don’t cause any further damage while cleaning.
- EXTEND THE LIFE OF YOUR AREA RUG CLEANING
To keep your area rug cleaner for longer, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt and spills. It even reduces static electricity.
- ENJOY INCREASED DURABILITY
In addition to dirt and spills, our protector also defends against everyday wear and tear like foot traffic and vacuuming.
- A MUST-HAVE FOR PETS AND KIDS
Area rug protection is a great idea for preserving the results of every cleaning, but we especially recommend it to households with kids and pets.
- NEUTRALIZE ODORS FROM PETS, KIDS AND MORE
From food to kids to pets, your home is filled with odors that can become trapped in the fibers of your rug. That’s why we recommend an application of our deodorizer.
- DON’T MASK AREA RUG SMELLS. REMOVE THEM.
Our deodorizer acts to remove area rug odors, immediately neutralizing them at their source, rather than simply covering up the smell.
- A FRESH START FOR YOUR HOME
Application of our deodorizer leaves your area rug smelling fresh and clean, making your entire home feel renewed.
- CLEAN AREA RUGS = CLEAN AIR
In a home filled with hard surfaces like tile and hardwood, your area rugs are the primary filter for allergens and debris. This makes regular rug cleaning all the more important.
- SPOT CLEAN AREA RUGS WITH PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PRODUCTS
Fineclean Professional Carpet and Upholstery Spot Remover quickly and effectively removes most spills and spots around the house.
HOW WE CLEAN AREA RUGS
- Our team will start by inspecting the area rugs you want cleaned and talk through the cleaning process with you.
- Before we begin, we will move as much furniture as possible out of the way.
- We start our rug cleaning service by spot treating any area that needs extra attention.
- Then, we use our rug cleaning machines to deep clean. This machine pumps hot water into your area rug to release any dirt deep within the fibers, extract the water and remove the dirt.
- The powerful suction of our rug cleaning machine removes a significant amount of water so your area rug will dry quickly.
- Lastly, we will complete a final inspection to make sure you are happy with your clean rug.